TIP: if you are going to be piling on the toppings, pre-bake the crust for 3-4 minutes before adding toppings.
If you are going to make bread from our dough, a baguette, rolls, or a loaf you will need to...
- Shape It
- Stuff it with cheese, herbs, or just brush with your favorite oil
- Bake at 350 for 20 -23 minutes, depending on your over
Sausage (maybe deer or elk), mushrooms, and onions.
Or try a light BBQ sauce with chicken, some red onions and feta cheese. The options are endless, because you are making it at home! So just have fun with it, it is a great dinner for the whole family to get involved with!
Making great pizza not only depends on a good quality dough, but also the pan you cook it in. There are several options that we recommend: pizza stones, pizza screens, cast iron skillets, and pizza pans are all very good options.
1. On a floured surface, roll out Papa Larry's Roasted Garlic pizza crust, transfer to an oiled pan, prebake at 425 for 3 Shrimp Alfredominutes.
2. Remove from oven and spread on your favorite garlic alfredo sauce (this can be found in the pasta sauce aisle of your supermarket)
3. Apply a light layer of shredded mozzarella, fresh minced garlic, lightly chopped cooked shrimp (we use frozen shrimp, thawed and cleaned, sautéed in olive oil, basil and fresh garlic - slightly undercooked, about 2 minutes in a sauce pan.)
4. Top with more shredded mozzarella, a few chopped or roasted sun dried tomatoes.
5. Bake for another 8-9 minutes, or until done to your liking, let rest, slice and enjoy!
1. On a floured surface, roll out Papa Larry's crust of your choice, place onto an oiled pizza pan and prebake at 425 degrees for 3 minutes.
2. Remove from oven and apply your favorite sauce or marinara.
3. Build your pizza by starting with a light sprinkling of mozzarella, sliced criminis or baby portabellas, chopped onion, fresh garlic, black olives, fresh, sweet or hot peppers, and finish with some fresh mozzarella.
4. Bake for another 8-9 minutes or until done to your liking. Let rest, slice and enjoy!