For a detailed cooking tutorial, click on the link or watch below!
Directions for cooking our pizza dough.
Posted by Montana Made Papa Larry's Pizza Dough, LLC on Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Thaw dough in refrigerator; when thawed, remove from package and let rise for at least 20 minutes.
Pre-heat oven to 450-500 degrees, depending on oven. Roll out dough onto a floured surface and shape onto an oiled pan. (A pizza stone or cast iron skillet work well also)
Bake for 9-13 minutes, or until crust is golden and done to your liking. Let pizza rest, slice, and enjoy! (Cooking times may vary depending on your oven.) TIP: if you are going to be piling on the toppings, pre-bake the crust for 3-4 minutes before adding toppings.
A few of our favorite toppings are sausage (maybe deer or elk), mushrooms, and onions. Or try a light BBQ sauce with chicken, some red onions and feta cheese. The options are endless, because you are making it at home! So just have fun with it, it is a great dinner for the whole family to get involved with!
Recipe 1: Shrimp Alfredo Pizza
1. On a floured surface, roll out Papa Larry’s Roasted Garlic pizza crust, transfer to an oiled pan, prebake at 425 for 3 minutes.
2. Remove from oven and spread on your favorite garlic alfredo sauce (this can be found in the pasta sauce aisle of your supermarket)
3. Apply a light layer of shredded mozzarella, fresh minced garlic, lightly chopped cooked shrimp (we use frozen shrimp, thawed and cleaned, sautéed in olive oil, basil and fresh garlic – slightly undercooked, about 2 minutes in a sauce pan.)
4. Top with more shredded mozzarella, a few chopped or roasted sun dried tomatoes.
5. Bake for another 8-9 minutes, or until done to your liking, let rest, slice and enjoy!
Recipe #2: Mushroom Veggie Pizza
2. Remove from oven and apply your favorite sauce or marinara.
3. Build your pizza by starting with a light sprinkling of mozzarella, sliced criminis or baby portabellas, chopped onion, fresh garlic, black olives, fresh, sweet or hot peppers, and finish with some fresh mozzarella.
4. Bake for another 8-9 minutes or until done to your liking. Let rest, slice and enjoy!