For a detailed cooking tutorial, click on the link or watch below!
Thaw dough in refrigerator; when thawed, remove from package and let rise for at least 20 minutes.
Pre-heat oven to 450-500 degrees, depending on oven. Roll out dough onto a floured surface and shape onto an oiled pan. (A pizza stone or cast iron skillet work well also)
Bake for 9-13 minutes, or until crust is golden and done to your liking. Let pizza rest, slice, and enjoy! (Cooking times may vary depending on your oven.) TIP: if you are going to be piling on the toppings, pre-bake the crust for 3-4 minutes before adding toppings.
If you are going to make bread from our dough, a baguette, rolls, or a loaf, you will need to shape ( you can stuff with cheese or herbs, or both, or just brush with your fav. oil) and Bake @ 350 for 20 -23 min, depending on your oven. We do this a lot and its fantastic!!
A few of our favorite toppings are sausage (maybe deer or elk), mushrooms, and onions. Or try a light BBQ sauce with chicken, some red onions and feta cheese. The options are endless, because you are making it at home! So just have fun with it, it is a great dinner for the whole family to get involved with!
Recipe 1: Shrimp Alfredo Pizza
1. On a floured surface, roll out Papa Larry’s Roasted Garlic pizza crust, transfer to an oiled pan, prebake at 425 for 3 minutes.
2. Remove from oven and spread on your favorite garlic alfredo sauce (this can be found in the pasta sauce aisle of your supermarket)
3. Apply a light layer of shredded mozzarella, fresh minced garlic, lightly chopped cooked shrimp (we use frozen shrimp, thawed and cleaned, sautéed in olive oil, basil and fresh garlic – slightly undercooked, about 2 minutes in a sauce pan.)
4. Top with more shredded mozzarella, a few chopped or roasted sun dried tomatoes.
5. Bake for another 8-9 minutes, or until done to your liking, let rest, slice and enjoy!
Recipe #2: Mushroom Veggie Pizza
2. Remove from oven and apply your favorite sauce or marinara.
3. Build your pizza by starting with a light sprinkling of mozzarella, sliced criminis or baby portabellas, chopped onion, fresh garlic, black olives, fresh, sweet or hot peppers, and finish with some fresh mozzarella.
4. Bake for another 8-9 minutes or until done to your liking. Let rest, slice and enjoy!